Tuesday 25 October 2011

ツ I'm back !!! ツ

Hi everyone! , 
 As you know people, i havent wrote on my blog since a very long while ago and now i'm back :) I have so many things to tell you since the last time i wrote on my blog. I have become so much happier because of lots of things, i have so much more friends if you havent added me feel free to, my name is: ★¢αиdч_ βabу★  If you didnt know this name has been changed beacuse of 3 reasons: 1) someone stole my old name 2) my husband helped me with this name ( i will tell you more about him later ) 3) i love this name! also i have a husband whos very nice, i have a better room which is hopefully turning into a hotel soon! lastly i have a another panda shes pink and is called ♬♪Ðömö♬ ♪ 



And now i'm going to show you some pictures of my friends and my husband, me and my husband has been taking pictures/photos everywhere on pico so hope u enjoy the pictures :)
p.s  if you want to be on my blog add me and just ask beacuse i want to use my blog more often.


ツ thank you if your a follower or who reads my blog ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment